New changes to the Forums
WELCOME
Moose Tracks is a semi-realistic wolf roleplay set in year 1890 after the Colorado Gold Rush. Set in a fictional place known as The Emerald Forest, Seven along with several others have escaped captivity. A newfound leader, Seven strives to build the pack up from dwindling spirits to a fully fledged pack. From Rogue to Harbinger, Seven learns to lead the Rising Spirits Pack into a new age.
Latest topics
» Event: Claiming the Emerald Moon [sign-ups]
by Corvid Sat May 04, 2024 10:38 am

» Lumines table
by Lumine Wed May 01, 2024 6:35 pm

» Submit Character to Database
by Persephone Wed May 01, 2024 11:28 am

» Persephone | Female | Wanderer
by Persephone Wed May 01, 2024 11:23 am

» Vixen | Female | Sentinel |
by Vixen Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 pm

» Hawthorn| ♀ | Sentinel
by Hawthorn Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:52 am

» Renier | Male | Guardian
by Renier Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:17 am

» Sveta| ♀ | Scout
by Sveta Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:44 pm

RP WEATHER
INFORMATION
Season: Root
Migration?: Yes
Breeding?: No
Characters: 10
Females: 5
Males: 5
AD Remaining: 365

New changes to the Forums

Go down

Seven

New changes to the Forums Empty New changes to the Forums

Post by Seven Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:11 am

Forum Updates
The wait on the new topic lists code I've been waiting on is coming to a close. With that being said, members can expect the topic list area of forums to look a little wonky for a few while the code is being implemented. It won't take long, but this is a heads up for when we make the change some time this week (hopefully tomorrow).

New quote and Spoilers design
I've also changed the design of our quote and spoils. Hope the new colors are easier to read.

Guide Updates
I've updated the entire Species Guide. If you haven't read it yet, please do so and let me know if you need to change your wolf species.

Posting Table Templates
These are optional for use, but I went ahead and made some basic posting templates everyone can use that are posted in the Member Services forum. There is a neutral one to go with our theme and then colors to match your characters rank. Enjoy!

New Topic List Layout
This hasn't been added yet but it should be some time this week. We are changing the layout of topic lists to look nice the way the rest of the forums do and to fill all that empty space when looking at topic in a forum. Please keep a look out for that change this week. I'd rather show than tell too much hehe.

Seven

Seven

Harbinger
New changes to the Forums Empty100 / 100100 / 100New changes to the Forums Empty
New changes to the Forums Empty100 / 100100 / 100New changes to the Forums Empty
6 years Female she/her Candarian
Harbinger 03 New changes to the Forums 3340
00 00 00 Noella

Back to top Go down

Seven

New changes to the Forums Empty Re: New changes to the Forums

Post by Seven Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:50 pm

Enjoy the new topic cards ya'll. Open to feedback.

Seven

Seven

Harbinger
6 years Female she/her Candarian
Harbinger 03 New changes to the Forums 3340
00 00 00 Noella

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum